French Data scientist with 5+ years experience in NLP and Big data.
Data consultant specialized in machine learning and infrastructure.
Masters of Engineering Science, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Nancy, Nancy, France, 2013-2016
Relevant Courses: Statistics/Probability/Fluid Mechanics/Thermodynamics/Numerical Analysis/Informatics
Exchange student at Technical University of Munich. Courses: Statiscal Modelling and Machine learning, Probabilistic Graphical Models, Machine learning for Computer Vision.
Preparatory Classes, Lycée Saint Louis, Paris, 2010-2013
Three-year, intensive, post-high school courses in advanced and applied mathematics, physics and computer science to prepare a national examination for the "Grandes Ecoles".
Consultant Data Scientist - Singapore, Septembre 2019 - now
- Machine Learning for Thales Digital Factory.
- Infrastructure at Xendit
- Built a streaming application to process real time events and compute optimizations. (Scala, Kafka, Spark Streaming)
- Built a machine learning application to process time series data. (Python, Spark)
Founder in Residence Entrepreneur First & Lead Data Science Instructor at General Assembly - Singapore, Jan 2019 - Septembre 2019
- Entrepreneur First is the world’s leading talent investor.
- Developed a prototype for understanding defects in the Construction industry.
- Instructing for 3 months the Data Science Immersive Program.
- Technologies: Python, SQL, Mongo, NodeJS, React, GCP
Data Scientist, French Innovation Fellow Ministry for Higher education and Research - Paris, Jan 2018 - Dec 2018
- Working on extracting relevant information for higher education and research with NLP.
- Building a graph database to better handle queries from a search engine
- Built a scalable ETL engine to handle the process of massive data feed.
- Developed a POC based on a bi-directional attention flow to classify documents based on research concepts.
- Technologies: AllenNLP, Neo4J, Python, Airflow
Data Scientist AXA DIL, Paris, Jul 2017 - Dec 2017
- Worked on Fraud Detection in the insurance market using data science with Apache Spark and Cloudera Hue.
- Technologies: Python, Scala, Spark, Hadoop
Data Scientist Mention, Paris, Oct 2016 - April 2017
- Worked on a neural probabilistic language model.
- Extended gensim implementation to work on multilingual aligned corpus to boost sentiment analysis accuracy on rare languages.
- Investigated clustering methods(K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering, DBSCAN...) using word embeddings for tagging.
Data Engineer Stratagem Technologies, London, Nov 2015 - March 2016
- Worked in the Trading System Engineering team on the execution algorithms.
- Built an asynchronous engine to have real time data using third party providers.
- Worked on parallelizing data processing with Spark.
- Wrote a connector to IPython to visualize backtest results with Bokeh and Pandas.
- Technologies: Python, SQL, Mongo, Cassandra, AWS, API, Spark
Associate Program Techstars, London, July 2015 - Oct 2015
- Hacking growth for Techstars London '15 companies. Python and data enthusiast.
- Scrapping data on the web and probably responsible of spamming thousand of inboxes.
- Going through a ton of API for integration and ending up emailing the companies to fix their bugs in their API.
- Developing an iOS app as a side project to never miss again your tube stop, soon to be released!
Technology Applications and Expertise
- Specialized Skills
- Data Analysis, Algorithmic, Machine learning, Mathematics, Computer Vision, DevOps, GIT
- Extended knowledge in Python and Scala, good knowledge in Swift and curious in any programming languages with a good documentation
Achievements & Awards
- Member of the winning team at Startup Weekend Paris: Makers Edition with Foreplay
- Third prize at BT Hackathon with a Slack bot to receive voice messages
- Winning team of Catapult System Intelligent Transport hackathon with Tubester, an app to warn you when to go out in the tube