French Data scientist with experience in NLP and Big data.
Masters of Engineering Science, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Nancy, Nancy, France, 2013-2016
Relevant Courses: Statistics/Probability/Fluid Mechanics/Thermodynamics/Numerical Analysis/Informatics
Exchange student at Technical University of Munich. Courses: Statiscal Modelling and Machine learning, Probabilistic Graphical Models, Machine learning for Computer Vision.
Preparatory Classes, Lycée Saint Louis, Paris, 2010-2013
Three-year, intensive, post-high school courses in advanced and applied mathematics, physics and computer science to prepare a national examination for the "Grandes Ecoles".
Data Scientist, French Innovation Fellow Ministry for Higher education and Research, Paris, Jan 2018 - Now
- Data Scientist
- Working on extracting relevant information for higher education and research with NLP.
Data Scientist AXA DIL, Paris, Jul 2017 - Dec 2017
- Data Scientist
- Private consultant affiliated to the Fraud Detection team.
Data Scientist Mention, Paris, Oct 2016 - Now
- Final-Year Internship
- Worked on a neural probabilistic language model.
- Extended gensim implementation to work on multilingual aligned corpus to boost sentiment analysis accuracy on rare languages.
- Investigated clustering methods(K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering, DBSCAN...) using word embeddings for tagging.
Data Engineer Stratagem Technologies, London, Nov 2015 - March 2016
- Worked in the Trading System Engineering team on the execution algorithms.
- Built an asynchronous engine to have real time data using third party providers.
- Worked on parallelizing data processing with Spark.
- Wrote a connector to IPython to visualize backtest results with Bokeh and Pandas.
- Technologies: Python, SQL, Mongo, Cassandra, AWS, API, Spark
Associate Program Techstars, London, July 2015 - Oct 2015
- Hacking growth for Techstars London '15 companies. Python and data enthusiast.
- Scrapping data on the web and probably responsible of spamming thousand of inboxes.
- Going through a ton of API for integration and ending up emailing the companies to fix their bugs in their API.
- Developing an iOS app as a side project to never miss again your tube stop, soon to be released!
Junior iOS Developer Creatiwity, Paris, July 2014 - August 2014
- A 2-month internship in mobile application development.
- I took part in the development of the iOS version of Abbvie, an app helping people who are diagnosed with crown's disease.
- I personally worked on the medical profile, the list of vaccine and the address book of the app and the databases associated.
- Technology: Xcode, Objective-C, Coredata
Industrial Placement Student, Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance, Jan 2014- Feb 2014
- To validate my Engineer's Degree, I had to do an internship as an industrial worker whose purpose was to better understand what industrial workers go through.
- My job was to conduct general overhauls for aircraft batteries. I dismantled them to wash them in a washing machine. I rebuilt and tested the batteries in accordance with a specific protocol before sending them back to the workshop.
Technology Applications and Expertise
- Specialized Skills
- Data Analysis, Algorithmic, Machine learning, Mathematics, Computer Vision, DevOps, GIT
- Extended knowledges in Python, good knowledges in Swift and curious in any programming languages with a good documentation
Achievements & Rewards
- Member of the winning team at Startup Weekend Paris: Makers Edition with Foreplay
- Third prize at BT Hackathon with a Slack bot to receive voice messages
- Winning team of Catapult System Intelligent Transport hackathon with Tubester, an app to warn you when to go out in the tube